New ‘e-reader’ app designed for online supplier of digital books primarily targeted at Japanese speaking readers interested in English content novels and non-fiction.
Starting with wire frame designs of the screen layouts to test the UI, then the graphic concept was developed. Once the prototype app was tested and approved the graphic elements were produced and handed over to the software developer.
- Project planning and timeframe management
- Wireframe layout design
- Graphic concept generation
- Graphic element production
- Liaising with client and developer
- Market and end user research